Working with Landis+Gyr, Energie Wasser Bern (EWB) in Switzerland, successfully completed a pilot project for broadband utility to the last mile. Starting with 4,500 measuring points, EWB and Landis + Gyr jointly implemented a G3-ALLIANCE based smart metering solution via the Bern fiber-optic network. With Landis+Gyr’s FttH reference architecture, a combination of the intelligent electricity meter E450 and the new data concentrator DC250, EWB was able to use the range of G3-ALLIANCE to get last mile broadband connectivity and take advantage of the high-performance fiber optic network such as high data rates and high reliability.
- Join our “Ask the Expert” sessions at Enlit Europe 2023 in Paris
- G3-Alliance Unveils New Certification Version: Enhancing G3-Hybrid PLC+RF Solutions Worldwide
- G3 PLC and Edge analytics enabled load-control installations
- ? TÜV Rheinland Japan has just completed the world’s first P2P-PLC certification test under the new G3-Alliance program.
- G3-Alliance Infoletter Q2 2023 Now Available Online!