Training, Tools & Services
Several of our members provide training, tools and services to help manufacturers and end-users such as DSO’s to be successful with G3-ALLIANCE. They can work with you to develop new applications and new devices using G3-ALLIANCE or to solve any problems you may encounter in developing your product or working with G3-ALLIANCE.
These services are currently provided by Neuron (Switzerland) and Trialog (France). See below for a summary of their services and how to contact them.
Based in Switzerland, Neuron (https://neuron.swiss) offers a portfolio of products and services that facilitate use of G3-ALLIANCE for all stakeholders including End-Users (e.g. Utilities), Vendors and Test-labs.
- nBox-Tool analyser for R&D teams as well as Field Engineers. For R&D teams, protocol dissectors for G3-plc as well as upper DLMS layers enable quick and easy resolution of issues in development. Field Engineers on the other hand benefit from features such as per subcarrier-based noise analysis and reception quality in addition to protocol analysis. Additional field use features include mobile device support, 3-phase analysis, power-backup, ruggedized housing and data-logging.
- Hardware and Software licenses targeted for Device vendors that enable quick development of mature G3-plc based products. Hardware license includes complete design of Utility Grade device ready for installation in Substations. Software license includes a framework of G3-ALLIANCE protocol stack, DLMS Client and associated applications.
- In addition, Neuron offers a Services portfolio that includes:
– Site analysis and Survey
– Post processing and analysis of nBox-Tool logs
– Customized and turnkey R&D
– Training on G3-ALLIANCE and DLMS
Trialog (https://trialog.com) is an independent company founded in 1987 and based in Paris, France. Its clients are large Industrial European companies. Trialog offers technological innovations to its customers. This offer is based on the integration of innovative technologies in industrial information systems, their validation, their interoperability, the platform of the Internet of Things and the key transversal technologies for the cyber security and privacy.
- G3-Alliance Conformance and Performance Tester. This tool is only available for G3-Alliance members
- G3-ALLIANCE Network Analyser: a tool for the analysis of all the G3-ALLIANCE frames circulating on a power-line Network. G3-ALLIANCE frames are captured in real-time, then decoded and analysed to display the detailed content of each frame, the visible nodes of the G3-ALLIANCE network and a graphical representation of the network topology, including the real-time traffic.
- G3-ALLIANCE Training: Generic 1.5 day training course to get a good understanding of the main mechanisms of G3-ALLIANCE technology and its integration into a G3-ALLIANCE based system. Modular training is also available.